1. I just ordered a print. When will it be shipped?
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping, due to high order volume.
2. How will my print be shipped?
Your print will be shipped in a sturdy Uline tube. Your print will be wrapped in kraft paper and the tube will be sealed with end caps taped securely. The tube will also come with a visibile "Fragile" sticker plus a secondary address label to avoid any potential shipping errors.
3. How will my framed piece be shipped?
Your piece will be wrapped in thick bubble wrapped secured tightle around your piece . The piece will then be secured inside of sturdy cardboard taped tightly to avoid any unsealed portions. The tube will also come with a visibile "Fragile" sticker plus a secondary address label to avoid any potential shipping errors.
4. I need my piece shipped international. What value will be declared?
Full purchase value will be declared. Your piece will need to be insured, and without full value declaration, we are unable to provide insurance.
5. Will my shipped piece be insured?
Yes. All purchases shipped will include insurance an tracking inoation.
6. What services are used for shipping?
Your item will be shipped via USPS. Domestic shipping will be sent via Priority mail. International shipping will be sent via USPS express mail. If a different service is utilized, we will be sure to notify you.
7. Hey!! Don't you also own...
Yes I own Drymounted.com as well. Like everyone else, I LOVE art and collect quite a bit myself. I enjoy sharing releases from all types of artists regardless of their affiliation with Get Up Gallery. Check out Drymounted.com for many things not Get Up Gallery, and a few that are.
8. I am an artist and I want to release art through get Up Gallery. What do I do??
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!